Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mumbai Blast hourly report

10.20: We hear 3 loud voice of crackers. I guess India won the 5th ODI against England, so people celebrating the winning of TEAM INDIA and burnning the fire crackers.

10.30: No No I was wrong! There is something wrong around us. There is terrorist attack in Mumbai.

11.00: Some people returnd from CST railway station, they alert me don’t leave the office till situation is going normal.

11.30: I am again unable to communicate with my friend who goes to CST to pick a train for thane. We hear more blast and firing in mumbai.

Its now 12:20. I hear a loud voice of blast near my office and within 2-3 min we hear firing, we dont know these firing is done by police or terrorist. hundred of peoples (Raheja Center Nariman point) fears. My one friend traped in CST Railway station. He hears 3 blast and firing in CST.

12.45: Terrorist hijacked police vahicle and left that vahicle near Mantralaya (Free Press Journal Road). within 5 min we hear another blast. We are not permitted to leave our campus.

12.58: Prashant Vengurlekar return to the office. He is fine but he is very affred, he shows two peorsons were hited by bullet (one in back side neck and another in thigh).

Actually Mumbai police was busy with only malegaon blast case and they ignored the safty of innocent people. Congress supports the terrorist and we are killed by terrorist. Why Congress not hanged the Afjal Guru, Why MUMBAI ATS is only investigate Malegaon Blast.

Mumbai police blocked various root and they counter attack on terrorist.

Death toll rises up to 110, 300 injured.
mumbai
But still I am happy because I am live.


credit: http://prafulkr.wordpress.com/2008/11/26/mumbai-blast/

No comments: